Model 2260 Syringe Drop Dispenser
Syringe-Based Drop Counter
The Model 2260 Syringe-Based Drop Dispenser is an inexpensive alternative to a burette.
The MicroLab syringed-based drop counter is an inexpensive alternative to a burette. Students control the drop rate with the 2 stopcocks and read the volume delivered with the graduated markings on the syringe body
FEATURES: Robust, Inexpensive, Lightweight
- Volume of solutions: titrations and reactions
- Strong and weak titrations with strong base
- Determination of pKa
- Illustration of buffers and buffer regions
- Choice and use of chemical indicators
- Acid-base titration curves
- First and second derivative plots to determine end points
- Choice of chemical indicators for strong acid / weak acid / strong base titrations
- Location of buffer regions
- Determination of acid equilibrium constants, pKa.
- With temperature sensor, comparison of heat of reaction for neutralization of mono and polyprotic acids.