Information from MicroLab’s Help Center will help readers make informed decisions about MicroLab’s use in their labs and with their students.
If it is not on this page and you still need some help, please feel free to contact us. We’d love to hear from you.
- Visualization and Communication in a MicroLab laboratory
- Prairie View A&M’s STEM MOBILE
- Kinetics with reduced lab time
Evaluation & Training
- Where can you see a MicroLab in action?
- Does MicroLab conduct workshops?
- Schedule a MicroLab workshop
- Request a customized training session
Journal of Chemical Education Experiment Bibliographies
- Cell Potential Measurements
- Coulometric Titrations
- Electrolysis and Electroplating
- Ion Selective Electrodes
- pH Titrations
- Potentiometric Redox Titrations
- Pressure Measurements
- Solution Conductivity
- Spectroscopy-Beers law, Titrations and Kinetics
- Temperature Measurements-Calorimetry, Thermodynamics and Colligative Properties
- How does cost-per-student-use for MicroLab compare with traditional lab equipment?
- MicroLab Equipment packages
- What are computer requirements for MicroLab?
- What is the warranty and expected service lifetime of MicroLab equipment?
- How often must a computer be replaced in a MicroLab system?